Courtney De Ronde is the Chief Executive Officer. She has 19 years of experience in public accounting and serves on the firm’s Executive Committee and Leadership Team.
Through her passion for sharing knowledge with others, Courtney is recognized within the profession for her expertise as she presents at various conferences and seminars throughout the state.
When Courtney isn’t developing relationships and serving clients, she enjoys listening to audiobooks and podcasts to continuously learn and grow. She also loves taking vacations with her family, especially road trips to Colorado, South Carolina, and Florida.
- Specialized audit and assurance engagements
- Historic Preservation Tax Credit Examinations
- Preneed Funeral Contract Examinations (Iowa Insurance Division)
- Compliance Audits under Uniform Guidance
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Audits and Cost Certifications
- Defined Contribution 401(k) and 403(b) Audits
- Advisory services
- Education and Guidance for Business Owners
- Succession and Transition Planning
- Internal Controls Consulting
- Process Improvement
- Project Management and Implementation Support
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Iowa
- Iowa Association of Business and Industry (ABI)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Iowa Society of CPAs
- Appointed by Governor Reynolds to the Iowa Accountancy Board
- National Association of Women Business Owner (NAWBO) Iowa Board of Directors